Une lettre à nos clients, partenaires et communauté de divertissement
During these unprecedented times, we are focused on supporting the health and continued business success of our customers, employees, and the entertainment community.
First and foremost, our thoughts go out to those who are affected with wishes for a swift and healthy recovery.
Secondly, Whip Media Group companies are open, fully operational and committed to meet our customers’ needs in light of the current global challenges. Each action we take in response to the fluid nature of this issue is focused on carefully protecting our employees, supporting our customers and the communities in which we work.
To ensure business continuity, we have taken the following steps:
- All Whip Media employees around the world have been instructed to work from home and have enabled remote capabilities globally.
- We have invested heavily in a robust VPN and advanced cloud security to support remote work securely, and ensure there is no impact to our customers. We do not expect any disruptions as we will continue to maintain the highest level of support and collaboration with our community.
- We have restricted non-essential travel, postponed industry event participation and encouraged the use of virtual meetings.
- We are working closely with our customers through digital channels to ensure continuity of engagements.
- All Whip Media employees have been informed of the guidance on exercising prevention measures issued by the World Health Organization (WHO); and we will continue to do so as guidance evolves.
- We are continually monitoring the situation and are prepared to adjust and update measures as required.
Please reach out at any time if you have questions, concerns or need further assistance.
On behalf of all of us at Whip Media, we wish you, your families and the community health and safety in the coming weeks.
Chairman & CEO, Whip Media Group